For a special-occasion affair this potato galette, also known as Pommes Anna, is hands down a showstopper. This online cooking course details and displays the intricacies of this thinly-sliced potato cake. When your masterpiece is complete you present a crisp, deeply bronzed crust encasing a creamy center that tastes of well-seasoned potatoes and sweet butter. It’s about as good as non-deep-fried potatoes can get. And while the majority of time you spend on this side dish is mainly on the preparation and assembly, once in the oven you’re free to mingle with your guests in anticipation of this tuber treasure.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe