Best Potato Side Dishes
When most people think of potatoes as a side dish, thoughts tend to lean towards mashed or fried. However, there are so many other types of potato side dishes. This online cooking class introduces you to some of them. We’ll help you identify and characterize the different categories of potatoes and how their starch contents matter when choosing the right spud for your dish. But the best part of this course will be the recipes for a rich and creamy Potato Galette, perfectly Braised Potatoes with Lemon and Chives, satisfying Roasted Smashed and Crisp Roasted Potatoes, and everyone’s favorite Classic French Fries…with a secret cooking method that is hard to beat.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe