Stuffed Acorn Squash
Part of the winter seasonal squash squad, acorn squash is perfect as a festive side dish or incorporated into a main vegetarian meal. One of our signature tips shared in this Stuffed Acorn Squash online cooking course is that the squash is fully cooked when the paring knife slips easily into the flesh. This aromatic accompaniment serves 6 and looks (and smells) as great as it tastes with the addition of rosemary, goat cheese and toasted almond topping.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe