All About Winter Squash
Winter cooking doesn’t have to squash your creativity. There are a number of vividly colored winter squash varieties that pair well with an array of spices and flavors. In this online cooking course we’ll cover different types of winter squash and equipment recommendations to deal with their tough exteriors. With the use of video and photo tutorials we will teach you how to safely cut and prepare the different varieties, and create four amazing dishes: Stuffed Acorn Squash (a great vegetarian option), Roasted Butternut Squash with Browned Butter & Hazelnuts, Spaghetti Squash Salad with Tomatoes & Pecorino, and finally Silky Butternut Squash Soup. We’ve squashed a lot of information into this course, so you won’t want to miss it!
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe