Roman-Style Stuffed Artichokes
Artichokes give tomatoes stiff competition as the most iconic vegetable in Italian cooking. They represent hope for a prosperous future and as the center of the artichoke is called the “Heart” it stands for hope for future love. So it’s only fitting that Italy, known for romance and love, is also home to two famed artichoke preparations: fried artichokes and the highlight of this online cooking class, braised artichokes; seasoned with lemon, garlic, and herbs. After trimming the artichoke in this course, it will be stuffed with a simple but intensely flavorful filling; something even the pickiest of eaters will sure to fall in love with.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe