Regional Pasta Specialties
There’s nothing better than fresh pasta with a simple, flavorful sauce. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll see how fun it is to make your own pasta. In this online cooking course you’ll learn to make a variety of fresh pasta classics from around Italy. We start with stuffed pasta including tortellini and mezzelune, a style of ravioli. You’ll also make ‘cacio e pepe’ a delicious pasta dish comprised of fresh spaghetti, cheese, and black pepper, originating in Rome. The dough for all these regional pasta specialties is so supple that you don’t even need a pasta maker, but if you have one, dig it out for ease of preparation.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe