These melt-in-your-mouth cookies are buttery, nutty, slightly crisp, slightly crumbly, and typically made around the holidays. But one bite of these delicate crescents will have you making them far more often, as they’re the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee or tea, adding just the right amount of decadence and sweetness. We’ve tested many methods in making this classic cookie and share our results with you in this online baking class. Join us, then grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the taste of sweet success.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe