Introduction to Candy Making
Two of the mainstay ingredients in candy making are sugar and chocolate. In this online cooking course we not only discuss essential kitchen equipment needed to make candy at home, but also dedicate sessions to each of these key ingredients. We demystify a few techniques that many home candy makers struggle with; making caramel and melting chocolate. This course is packed full of recipes that you can make for yourself or, even better, give as gifts for the holidays, birthdays and more. Try your hand at silky smooth Chocolate Truffles, everyone’s favorite Salted Caramels, crisp Chocolate-Toffee Bark and even a campfire staple…Marshmallows–then share with family and friends.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe