Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits
A seemingly simple batch of biscuits can end up with any number of uses. But probably the most favorite is to eat them hot out of the oven with fresh cream butter. To achieve a tall, flaky, layered biscuit however, it’s all about how you treat the butter within the recipe. In this online cooking class, we review the technique for working in the butter so you have a batch of perfectly fluffed and flaky biscuits ready for any task. Once baked you have a great start to a breakfast or brunch, or later use as croutons, in panade or as a casserole topping.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe