Chinese Noodle Dishes
Who needs take out when you can make Chinese Noodle dishes at home? In this online cooking course we will review the various types of Chinese noodles, including their alternative names so you know exactly what to shop for. We’ll introduce you to two cooking methods, boiling and soaking, and how to use each properly. We also review different ingredients for noodle dishes including aromatics and flavor boosters and delve deep into fresh-smelling ginger. In the end we share three of our favorite Chinese recipes: Stir-Fried Chicken and Bok Choy with Crispy Noodle Cake, Singapore Noodles and Pork Lo Mein.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe