Bread Stuffing with Fresh Herbs
Raise your hand if stuffing is one of your Thanksgiving favs! In this online cooking class we focus on traditional ingredients for a timeless, but always tasty treasure; Bread Stuffing with Fresh Herbs. The use of fresh parsley, sage and thyme with aromatic onions and celery added to easy-to-find sandwich bread makes this recipe a keeper. Quick trick: ‘stale’ your bread in a low temperature oven, it removes moisture, ultimately leading to a drier structure that allows the bread to soak up more liquid for a better-tasting stuffing. You’ll love this recipe so much, that you’ll want to use it more than just at Thanksgiving.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe