Sticky Buns with Pecans
The oohy, gooey goodness of sticky buns with pecans can be difficult to make. However, this online cooking course includes gobs of testing to create, and share, the perfect amount of each ingredient, including a few surprises, that keeps these sticky buns moist, dense and delicious. The glaze tends to give bakers the most issues, but we’ve got you covered here, too. The best thing about this adaptable recipe is that, while often labor intensive, you can make the majority of this dish a day in advance. Perfect for cold mornings when you wish for a warm, sweet start to your day.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe