Roasted Smashed Potatoes
When it comes to potatoes, there’s nothing better than the silky creaminess of mashed—except for the satisfying crispness you get when they’re fried. Roasted smashed potatoes promise the best of both worlds. In this online cooking course you learn which potatoes work best for this cooking method. We’ll show you how to skillfully smash your roasted potatoes to get a uniform look worthy of fine dining establishments. While this side dish may look time consuming at 1.5 hours, the majority of it is spent in the oven, so you can complete other tasks as they cook. And when done, you’ll wonder why you’ve (probably) never had these delectable baubles before…because they will fast become a family favorite.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe