New York Cheesecake
The ideal New York cheesecake should be a tall, bronze-skinned, and dense affair. At the core, it should be cool, thick, smooth, satiny, and creamy. The flavor should be pure and minimalist, sweet, yet tangy, and rich. But many recipes fall short with textures that range from fluffy to rubbery, and flavors that are starchy or overly citrusy. In this online cooking class we show you how to make a New York style cheesecake that showcases a classic graham cracker crust and a filling that gets a boost from tangy sour cream…all of which delivers a huge flavor punch! We even treat you to a bonus recipe that pairs perfectly with your cake; Fresh Strawberry Topping!
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe