French Onion Soup
Aside from Chicken Noodle, French Onion Soup is probably the next most quintessential soup there is. And while it doesn’t cure the common cold, a rich, deeply flavored batch of French Onion soup may just be the most elegant, hearty and satisfying soups out there. Really, with its full-bodied broth, warm toasted baguette, melted cheese, and sweet caramelized onions, what’s not to love?! In this online cooking course, we share our insights for quite possibly the perfect crock; to be served as starter or robust enough as a light main course. And while a tad more laborious than other soups, this one is sure to please even the fussiest soup connoisseur.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe