Extra Crunchy Fried Chicken
There’s no arguing the point: making even the simplest fried chicken is a kitchen production. So when you do go through the trouble, the recipe had better deliver. In this online cooking class we share a quick buttermilk brine to season the meat, keep it moist, and tenderize it. Then we add a simple coating of buttermilk-moistened flour that fries up to a deeply bronzed, crisp, and crunchy crust. This recipe will please the cook and diners alike. The best part is that leftovers heat up just as crunchy in 10-15 minutes in the oven.
- Try any of our 320+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe