Sweet, salty or somewhere in between, corn is a summer staple for households across America. Whether you liked it grilled, fried or boiled, the amount of ways you can prepare it are as bountiful as the July harvests. In this online cooking course, we cover the different types of corn and how to properly prepare them. Then, we dive into three of our favorite corn recipes that can be enjoyed all year long.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe