If you are a pizza connoisseur then you know that making an authentic Neapolitan-style pizza at home is all about a crust that is deeply flavorful, has a tender but chewy texture, and a crisp, browned exterior. An American style pizza is all about the toppings, but in this online cooking course we’ll cover some basics about working with flour and yeast, replicating an authentic pizza. We’ll then review techniques for shaping and topping your pizza. Finally, you’ll conclude the lesson by preparing and cooking Thin-Crust, Deep-Dish and Thick-Crust Sicilian Style demonstrating the core pizza techniques you’ve learned.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe