Sous Vide for Beginners
Traditionally reserved for professional kitchens, sous-vide is quickly becoming a common cooking method for home cooks around the country. By cooking proteins, vegetables and more in a temperature-controlled bath, you’re able to lock in flavor and nutrients, all with a relatively hands-off process. You can even cook desserts! In this course, we explain everything there is to know about sous-vide cooking, from our equipment recommendations to best practices and favorite recipes.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe