Feeding a Crowd
If you’ve ever been the chef of your party, you know just how intimidating a task it can be. That beautiful menu you spent hours putting together was a bit more than you could chew, and now your guests are set to arrive and your hors d’oeuvres aren’t even done. We’ve been there too. In this online cooking class we start off with our favorite last minute appetizers and a guide on how to build a beautiful cheese platter. Then we dive into our favorite crowd-pleasing recipes that minimizes your time in the kitchen and maximizes your time with guests. And what’s a party without a house made aperitif? Learn which one’s we recommend as well as some cocktail making and glassware choosing tips for a well-rounded shindig.for a group of people These crowd-pleasing favorites are our go-tos for parties, holidays and everything in between.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe