Making your own pastries can be one of the most rewarding experiences for any home chef. Often thought of as too intimidating to tackle, the thrill of a creating a perfect homemade croissant is one of the greatest feelings we’ve ever had. Laminated pastries like croissants, kouign-amann and palmiers are known for their flaky texture and buttery taste. They’re also known for taking a lot of patience and some good ol’ fashioned work. In this class, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about making laminated doughs so your end result is just as good as your favorite bakery.
- Try any of our 230+ courses from novice to advanced cooks
- See everything up close in step-by-step photos and videos
- Master core skills and test kitchen techniques
- Learn anytime and on any device, at your own pace
- Cook confidently with or without a recipe