Pumpkin Crème Brulee Demo
Check out Chef Susie’s pastry demo! Chef Susie prepares a Pumpkin Crème Brulee perfect for the upcoming holiday season! Please see below for recipe!
Pumpkin Crème Brulee Recipe:
3 cups heavy cream
9 large egg yolks
½ cup sugar
½ cup light brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
¼ teaspoon ginger
1 ½ cups pumpkin
Sugar for caramelizing the top of the custard
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. Simmer the cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Remove from the heat and set aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the sugars, egg yolks, vanilla and pumpkin.
4. Add the cream mixture to the egg mixture gradually while stirring, then strain.
5. Place the brulee molds on a tray and fill them with the mixture. Pour water into the tray so it is 1/3 of the way up the mold. Bake until the custards are just set in the center about 45-55 minutes.
6. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 3 hours.
7. Sprinkle each custard with 1 teaspoon of sugar and caramelize the sugar using a kitchen torch. Garnish and serve on a plate.
Please be sure to check out our recent demos!
To learn more about our programs, contact us at (855) 696-6602 or email@example.com