In The Kitchen With Escoffier Online – How To Make Baked Kale Chips
In the kitchen with Escoffier Online connects you with real chefs answering the world’s cooking questions one video at a time. In this video series, Chef Mark Dowling gives an online cooking lesson on how to make baked kale chips.
Baked Kale Chips Recipe
1 head of curly kale or 2 heads of Tuscan kale
1-2 tsp Italian or Greek seasoning
1/2 cup seasalt
1 can olive oil pan coating spray
1. Wash and drain kale, blot dry with paper towel
2. Cut or tear kale into 2 in sections (squares)
3. Arrange kale on cookie sheet and spray with olive oil coating spray
4. Sprinkle with seasoning as desired (can make salt free if desired)
5. Toast in oven @ 225 degrees until crispy. This may take up to 45 minutes. Check after 25 minutes and then continue baking until crsipy.
6. Cool and store in airtight container (chips will be delicate).
If you like this post, please be sure to check out the following!