Discover France With Chef Michel
Food, Wine, History & Cultural Education Tour, October 19-27, 2013
Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy and the Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts are offering you a chance to participate in a week-long trip to France in October. Friends, family, fellow students, and faculty are welcome to experience the culinary arts with those who share your same passion! Attendees will visit the south of France and finish with an exciting event in Paris.
Join fellow food lovers and Chef Michel Bouit on a unique gastronomic experience in Nice and Paris:
- Interactive demonstrations featuring Michelin-rated Chefs
- Tours of vineyards, farmers’ markets, food emporiums, cheese & olive oil makers
- Hands-on cooking workshops in France’s nationally accredited restaurant school
- Fine dining & wine tastings
- Historical and cultural tours including the Auguste Escoffier Foundation and Museum in beautiful Villeneuve-Loubet, France
“This trip gave me a chance to see the culinary arts from a perspective I would not have had in the US. We were able to meet people and participate in culinary situations that were very unique. The group of people on the trip with me came from all areas of the country, but shared a common bond in their passion for the culinary arts and an understanding of Escoffier. I would recommend this trip to both the person seeking a career or the enthusiast looking for a once in a lifetime experience.”
Summer 2011 Attendee
For itinerary and trip details, click here.